Saturday, August 1, 2015

Top Moments of my Life

If my life was a movie, here would be the top moments that has significantly marked me:

Going through High School with my Besties- much laughter and deep conversations
My first mission trip in El Salvador that ignited a passion to go to all nations!


Graduating with these goofs. Good times.

Visiting my best friend in Winona. Learned all about Dorothy Day and Morality during that trip

Field School in Oaxaca, Mexico! Learned lots about Oaxacan Culture and teaching ESL


Seeing my good friend during a music tour in Virginia

Conversations with El Maestro about life, humanity and education. Super enriching.

Visiting the Johnsons at Winston Salem. Learned all about Moravian culture,  sugar cakes and Duck Dynasty!




Joining the Nahuat Collective. I discovered that I have a deep connection towards indigenous culture.




I pray that I may continue to encounter amazing people in my life. I live for those moments

No comments: