Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hindsight

"Thinking back, the number one reason that has driven me to make pivotal decisions is my zest for life...my will to live and make sense of all things. Once I realized that I was trapped in a system of false beliefs and conducts, dead-end relationships...I bravely took a leap of faith and got out of those situations fast. And I have no regrets in doing so. I've learned to trust my gut instinct. I believe that there are greater things in life, and that all these things reflect the invisible and the eternal that God has prepared for us. I won't settle for anything less.

There are still so many things I want to do in life -travel more, learn more, make more meaningful connections, laugh more, cry more, contribute more and love more. And for that, I need to constantly get out of my comfort zone and challenge myself. I believe God created in me an insatiable spirit for adventure and newness in life. And to be caged in a state of ennui and the mundane is torture.

The secret of happiness is freedom,
The secret of freedom is courage."

No comments: