Monday, August 10, 2015

An Encouragement

Some years ago, a brother wrote me this message that keeps encouraging me to write in my blog to this very day. 

(Circa November 2011)

Brother:
Hi Karen,

Hope you are well.

Just thought I'd let you know that in our writing session last Sunday, we read your poem/testimony and it touched many of the UK brothers and sisters, it inspired and helped them to write their own poem and personal letter to God as many felt the same way you did in your words. May He keep using you to encourage, glorify and lift up his name in many different way.

My Response:
lol where did you find it? which poem?

Brother:
It was from your blog - looking at yourself from the Lord's view. We've been doing writing and poem sessions for the last two weeks. A sister's poem was really good! Pure and straight from the heart - you can tell from what she wrote related to your poem the most.

No comments: