Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Adventurous

I've always been the adventurous kind of person.

The kind of person that sees life as an experience, rather than an end itself. The kind of person that receives a phone call from a friend, hops into the next bus and visits an indigenous village the same night. The kind of person that is curious for life and is open to see the world in different ways.

My best life experiences come from traveling.

I still want to see and experience so many things in life. I want to see what human trafficking is like in South East Asia and do something about it. I want to visit the Garifunas in Honduras and see how their culture and identity has evolved throughout the years. I want to study about the exile of the Jews in Spain and how they have adapted to other cultures while still preserving their customs. I want to reach to new depths of understanding of the human condition and gain a richer perspective in life.

It's been my lifelong fascination to travel and experience other cultures.

No comments: