Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday and Monday

Mexico is such a beautiful country.

There is so much natural beauty, culture and history in this place.

But most of all, people are so warm and welcoming. During my 2 months here, I've been able to make kind and lovely friends. God has blessed me through their friendship.

Here are more photos from my weekend.

Sunday: We went to the El Tule (World's thickest tree ~ 2000 years old) for lunch with my Church community.

Monday: Schools were closed because it was holiday. My friends and I organized an outing to Mitla, a Zapotec town known for its Archaeological site. We had SO MUCH fun. We shared our stories, joked around (latino style) and bonded. I'm so blessed to encounter such kind and beautiful people in my life.

I hope I can come back April for a visit. I will miss them so much.

















No comments: