Saturday, November 16, 2013

Second last Weekend in Oaxaca




















My professor organized an Art Show showcasing the paintings made by Zapotec Children in Cuajimoloyas and Santo Tomas. We helped out with sorting out and framing the paintings.



















One of the paintings made by the children. I believe that the young artist that painted this piece was 10 years old! Pretty impressive.



















Some of my classmates and I visited the Farmers' market today at El Pochote. I am so blessed to meet such kind and beautiful people in this program.

























I then headed down to El Zocalo and Santo Domingo. There were quite a few Weddings happening today! It was so nice to see so many celebrations going around town.

























I needed some down time (go introverts!). So I chilled around Santo Domingo before heading home. We are having a dinner party at my professor's house tonight.

I sometimes cannot believe the levels of happiness I am currently experiencing. I never imagined that God would answer my prayers in such a way. He has given me this wonderful opportunity to live life fully again.

I am so grateful for His grace and love this year!

No comments: