Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Visionboard

  • My dream is to move to Mexico one day and teach ESL at a beautiful and peaceful city.
  • I want to be surrounded by music and art everyday. I want to have the freedom to travel, explore and meet new people.
  • Teach ESL in the morning, go to the University in the afternoon to take Literature + Writing courses. Tacos and beer at night and have all sorts of fun and interesting conversations.
  • Weekends will be dedicated to supporting missionary work in indigenous villages. Make meaningful connections, take pictures, collect stories and eat delicious food.
  • I want to read and write to my heart's content in the Zocalo. 
  • I also want to join a local orchestra and play beautiful music for people's and my personal delight. 
 Such is the life that I dream. 

No comments: