Monday, October 21, 2013

This year

God has been very gracious to me this year.


I learned a couple of things that have benefited my personal growth and happiness:
  • I don't need to please people to gain their acceptance. I don't need people's acceptance to be happy. 
  • Love others selflessly and unconditionally. But it's equally important to love myself unconditionally.
  • The closer I am to God, the easier is for me to forget my past and embrace the present. 
  • Obedience is the key to success.
  • I've achieved a healthy level of emotional independence and confidence. 
  • I can control how people and events affect me. It's all based on my thinking and reaction. 
  • My life and character is the result of my conscious choices, thoughts, beliefs and actions. 
  • Life is beautiful again.

No comments: