Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Heaven must feel like home

It feels quite unreal to be in a familiar place and feel so at home again.

The blissful sound of rain, an old friend calling you up for a home cooked meal, laughter and endless laughter...I wished this life would have no end.

My body, spirit and mind has experienced much healing from the love, acceptance and support from my close friends and family. I am infinitely grateful for their lives. God knows how much I needed this.

As I was driving home tonight, I imagined heaven to be a place where you can call home. A place where you can joke around with Peter the Apostle, wade your feet on the river of life and skate around the streets of gold. With countless stories to share and countless memories to be made, we would need eternity to enjoy ourselves...

No comments: