Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New

I have come to a point in life that I have fully come to realize what it is to

Be alive.

To breathe in and breathe out, and be completely content with life.

The past year has taught me lessons that I have never learnt before. Trials tend to push you to the brighter side of life.

I give thanks for all things.

Though my past may be plagued by negativity and sorrow, I promised myself to forget the past and march on. There are greater things ahead.

I promised myself to live and believe in the truth only.

And there is a moral dimension in believing in what is true. It brings joy to the soul, light to the mind and goodness to the heart.

For the new year I want to be closer to God and build more meaningful relationships with those around me. I plan to exercise more, eat healthier and take good care of myself. I want to learn more things, do more, give more and take more risks.

Basically, I want to live life to the fullest.

No comments: