Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010!!

Happy 2010 everybody!!

2010 marks the beginning of a new decade. In this decade, I'll probably:
1) finish my university degree
2) start my professional career
3) do more for the Lord!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I can't believe that the 2000's is over. It was an awesome decade...because I believed in God and grew a lot spiritually. I'm so happy that God revelaed Himself to me in 2007 and I finally found direction in my life.

May the Lord greatly bless this coming year and bring a BIG harvest around the world. He is coming SOON.

4 comments:

Andrew Johnson said...

You forgot:

4) Get married.
5) Visit Andrew in NC.

jessica said...

Karen is waiting to marry till the next decade. She is thinking more on her professional career. That's the new century woman.

Blog Boy said...

happy new year!!

Karen said...

6) bump into Andrew in the frozen aisle with his hot wife
7) save the world