Sunday, July 10, 2011

Conversations

[Pick n Pay. I'm with a friend. A man comes and greets us]

Hi!
*Ignores, I think he is a creeper*
Hello again!
Hi.
I saw you praying at the beach today.
Oh, really?
My dad is a pastor. Maybe you can come visit our church some day. Here, I'll leave you my phone number.
That's great. *Walks away*
(I felt the creeper vibe so I ignored it)

[At the park, a lady approaches me]
Hi there!
Hi!
Are you praying?
Yes.
I noticed that you pray everyday. That's very good.
Thank you.
So what do you pray?
I pray to God for ourselves and ministry in Nkanini.
You should pray for this neighborhood. This neighborhood needs prayers.
Yes, I think so too.
See that car parked there? That's my house. You can come visit anytime.
Thanks! Bye!

It's funny how people around the neighborhood takes notice of us praying. There are many church-goers in Cape Town but how many people are really experiencing God everyday?

Keep praying.

No comments: