Wednesday, March 21, 2007

ponderings

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow (Job 8:9)

The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. (Isaiah: 40:7)

------
I have often meditated about the fact that how short and limited is our lifespan. That we occupy a small portion of the history of mankind.

Our lives here on earth is a tiny fraction of eternity.

So, let's give our best shot. Waste no time in doubting or regretting. And live our life to the fullest to glorify Him.

2 comments:

Andrew Johnson said...

People always told me life was short. I didn't believe them until I got to college and turned 19/20.

Now it's like...dang. I'm old. I need to do something with my life.

Karen said...

same here.